REACTION TIME: A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS. SUPPLEMENT II--WITH SUBJECT INDEX
The bibliography is a 1971 supplement to previous annotated reaction time bibliographies published by the Human Engineering Laboratory. It is a compilation of 232 abstracted references dealing with reaction time in selected human information processing tasks. Most of the references are from the 1971 open literature and are arranged in alphabetical order by author. An alphabetic index of pertinent parameters of investigation is also provided. (A)
- Related are the original report, SRIS 701239; and Supplement I, SRIS 740610.
Human Engineering LaboratoriesAberdeen Proving Ground
Aberdeen, MD United States 21005
- Symington, L E
- Publication Date: 1972-4
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Human factors engineering; Human factors engineering; Indexes (Information management); Reaction time
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00080940
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Safety Council Safety Research Info Serv
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 26 1975 12:00AM