HIGHWAY CONSTRUCTION USAGE FACTORS FOR LUMBER TIMBER PILING, PETROLEUM PRODUCTS, AND EXPLOSIVES
The report which provides tabulated data on usage factors, is intended to aid producers, manufacturers and suppliers of lumber, timber piling, petroleum products and explosives. The usage factors, in terms of units of the various materials per million dollars of construction cost, when multiplied by the number of millions of dollars for either Federal-aid highway construction programs, will give reasonably accurate estimates of material requirements. Percentage distributions of cost for lumber, timber piling, petroleum products and explosives are tabulated, as well as estimated construction costs for all public highways. The estimated national average secondary road factors are also presented.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Building materials; Construction; Costs; Explosives; Federal aid highways; Lumber; Petroleum; Piles (Supports); Road construction; Secondary roads; Timber; Utilization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Construction costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Timber piles
- Subject Areas: Construction; Finance; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Research;
- Accession Number: 00080926
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 26 1975 12:00AM