INTERIM REPORT ON THE PROJECT ENTITLED: "THE ADOLESCENT DRIVER"
ZWISCHENBERICHT UEBER DAS PROJEKT "DER JUGENDLICHE KRAFTFAHRER"
Part A discusses in detail current literature on the subject of adolescent drivers, with particular referecne to the following problems: definition of age groups, recording of accidents and their statistics, the accident rate of adolescent drivers based on statistics, the accident proneness of adolescents, the driving abilities and resulting behavior of adolescents, types of accidents in which adolescents are involved, and possible preventive measures. Part B deals with the structure of the tests and the methods of evaluation of the Austrian Research Project.
Pierre, SD United States 57501
- Grienbauer, W
- Hoefner, R J
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 33 p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Behavior; Computers; Crash investigation; Driver performance; Drivers; Forecasting; Freeways; High risk drivers; Human characteristics; Personnel performance; Research projects; Sensors; Weather
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver characteristics
- ITRD Terms: 1643: Accident; 1748: Adolescent; 8007: Austria; 1772: Driver; 2225: Experience (human); 8557: Research project; 1623: Severity (accid, injury); 6555: Statistics
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Society; I82: Accidents and Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00080909
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Bundesanstalt für Straßenwesen (BASt)
- Files: ITRD, TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 6 1975 12:00AM