MAGLEV TRANSPORT: NOW AND THE FUTURE
Papers read at the international conference held at St. John's Solihull, on 9-10 October 1984. The construction, engineering, economic and environmental aspects of maglev transport in cities throughout the world are discussed and the new Birmingham Airport maglev transit link is described in detail.
Mechanical Engineering Publications LimitedP.O. Box 24, Northgate Avenue
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP32 6BW, England
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: 218 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Construction projects; Economic analysis; Environmental impacts; Magnetic levitation
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Proceedings
- Subject Areas: Construction; Economics; Environment; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00394424
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: 1984-12
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1985 12:00AM