INFRASTRUCTURE AND JOBS. HEARINGS BEFORE THE COMMITTEE ON ENVIRONMENT AND PUBLIC WORKS. UNITED STATES SENATE, NINETY-EIGHTH CONGRESS, FIRST SESSION. PART ONE, TWO AND THREE
The Hearings on Infrastructure and Jobs before the Committee on Environment and Public Works are presented in three parts. Part 1 presents opening statements by Senators Jennings Randolf, and Robert T. Stafford, and the statements of witnesses. Part 2 presents statements from the same Senators and further witnesses. Part 3 presents statements from Senators, George J. Mitchell, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, Jennings Randolf, and Robert T. Stafford, as well as statements of witnesses.
- Hearing held; Part 1 January 28, February 2 and 3, 1983;
United States CongressSenate Committee on Environment and Public Works
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1983
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Employment; Hearings; Infrastructure; Jobs; Public works; Unemployment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00399478
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 98-3, Part I, 2 & 3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 25 2004 2:08AM