PASSENGER CAR TRANSMISSIONS
This publication contains the following papers: The Development on Cold Forging Technique to form a Component of the Constant Velocity Joint, M. Tsuda et al; A Computer Controlled Transfer for Four-Wheel Drive Vehicles, S. Moroto et al; Effect of Dimensional Factors on the Life of Rzeppa Universal Joint, K. Taniyama et al; Modeling Torque Converter Clutch Viscous Damper Performance, S. C. Y. Tung and J. L. Linden; Control Technology of Minimal Slip-Type Torque Converter Clutch, T. Hiramatsu et al; Dynamic Behavior of a Torque Converter with Centrifugal Bypass Clutch, M. C. Tsangarides and W. E. Tobler; Optimisation of Spur Gears in a Planetary Hub Reduction Set, S. S. Timoney; A Microprocessor Based Controller for a Dry Plate Clutch and Constant Mesh Gearbox, P.R. Page.
- Includes HS-038 857--HS-038 864. International Congress and Exposition, Detroit, Michigan, February 25-March 1, 1985.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1985-2
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Clutches; Cold forming; Control systems; Durability; Dynamics; Forging; Four wheel drive; Gears; Joints (Engineering); Microprocessors; Optimization; Torque converters; Transmissions
- Old TRIS Terms: Joint
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00399147
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP 619, HS-038 856
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 30 1985 12:00AM