GOVERNMENT AUTOMOTIVE RESEARCH RECENT DEVELOPMENTS SP-583
This publication contains the following papers: Automotive Research and Development at the Department of Transportation, M. M. Finkelstein; Automotive Research and Development at the Environmental Protection Agency, C. L. Gray, Jr.; Automotive Research and Development at the Department of Energy, P. Brown; Industry's Response to Government-Sponsored Research and Development, J. Versace; Government Research: The Industry Response, M. L. Halberstadt; Co-operative Research in the British Automobile Industry--A Model for the United States?, C. Ashley, S. Andrew, and J. Thompson. Also included are the results from Question and Answer Sessions I, II, and III.
- Government/Industry Meeting and Exposition Washington, D.C., May 21-24, 1984.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1984
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Automotive engineering; Development; Federal government; Research
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00399136
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP 583, HS-038 845
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 30 1985 12:00AM