THE STATE OF THE ART OF NONDESTRUCTIVE TESTING OF TIRES
The work was performed to provide a source of information on all known methods of nondestructive testing of tires. The report reflects the results of a tire testing survey which has been conducted over the past year. It represents an extensive literature search, visits to Army, Navy, Air Force, Department of Transportation installations, and to the National Bureau of Standards; to three major high performance tire rebuilders; ten tire test equipment manufacturers; three major test tracks; and 22 manufacturers of new tires.
Army Materials and Mechanics Research CenterWatertown, MA USA 02172
- Vogel, PEJ
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Manufacturing; Nondestructive tests; Reviews; State of the art studies; Surveys; Test tracks; Testing equipment; Tires
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00080761
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AMMRC-PTR-73-9 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 6 1975 12:00AM