ISATA 84, "IN PURSUIT OF TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE". PROCEEDINGS VOLUME 2. INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY AND AUTOMATION WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO VEHICLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AND FLEXIBLE MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS, MILAN, ITALY 24-28 SEPTEMBER 1984
This publication contains Volume 2 of the Proceedings of the International Symposium on Automotive Technology and Automation (ISATA) 1984, with particular reference to vehicle management systems and flexible manufacturing systems. Papers in this volume cover the following topics: computer aided engineering; flexible manufacturing systems; production methods; and robotics. Individual papers are entered separately in the Highway Safety Literature (HSL) data base. They include HS-038 476 to HS-038 528.
- See also Introductory Lectures, HS-038 417 (TRIS 399876) and Volume 1, HS-038 418 to HS-038 474 (TRIS 399877-399934) respectively. Includes HS-038 476--HS-038 528.
Automotive Automotion Limited42 Lloyd Park Avenue
Croydon CRO 5SB, Surrey, England
Alfa Romeo Auto SpAMilan, Italy
- Publication Date: 1984
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 935 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Automobile industry; Conferences; Development; Management; Manufacturing; Production; Research; Technology
- Uncontrolled Terms: Management systems; Research and development
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00399935
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-038 475
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 30 1985 12:00AM