ISATA 84, "IN PURSUIT OF TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE". PROCEEDINGS VOLUME 1. INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY AND AUTOMATION WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO VEHICLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AND FLEXIBLE MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS, MILAN, ITALY 24-28 SEPTEMBER 1984
This publication contains Volume 1 of the Proceedings of the International Symposium on Automotive Technology and Automation (ISATA) 1984, with particular reference to vehicle management systems and flexible manufacturing systems. Papers in this volume cover the following topics: vehicle management systems and microelectronics; instrumentation, sensors and actuators; and vehicle and component testing. Individual papers are entered separately in the Highway Safety Literature (HSL) data base. They include HS-038 419 to HS-038 474.
- Includes HS-038 419--HS-038 474. See also Introductory Lectures, HS-038 417 (TRIS 399876) and Volume 2, HS-038 475 to HS-038 528 (TRIS 399935-399988) respectively.
Automotive Automotion Limited42 Lloyd Park Avenue
Croydon CRO 5SB, Surrey, England
Alfa Romeo Auto SpAMilan, Italy
- Publication Date: 1984
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 1020 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Automobile industry; Conferences; Development; Management; Manufacturing; Production; Research; Technology
- Uncontrolled Terms: Management systems; Research and development
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00399877
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-038 418
- Files: HSL
- Created Date: Oct 31 1985 12:00AM