ISATA 84, "IN PURSUIT OF TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE." INTRODUCTORY LECTURES. INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY AND AUTOMATION WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO VEHICLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AND FLEXIBLE MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS, MILAN, ITALY 24-28 SEPTEMBER 1984
This publication contains the Introductory Lectures to the International Symposium on Automotive Technology and Automation (ISATA) 1984, with particular reference to vehicle management systems and flexible manufacturing systems. The following papers are included: General R & D Strategies in the Field of Automation, F. Surace; Innovative Strategies in the Car Production Process, L. Zammarchi; The Impact of Technological Development on Sales Strategy, A. Guglielmi; From the First Line to the Prototype (CAD, CAM, F.M.S.), A. Bassi; The "Progetto Finalizzato Trasporti" Characteristics, Problems and Preliminary Results, L. Bianco; Research Plan for Road Transport Sub-Project of Finalized Transport Project, O. Montabone; C.N.R. Research Car Projects, L. Chinaglia; Progetto Finalizzato Tecnologie Meccaniche: A CNR Research Commitment in the Area of New Production Systems Towards the "Factory of the Future", F. Jovane; and Vehicle Management Systems, J. I. Soliman.
- See also Volume 1, HS-038 418 to HS-038 474 (TRIS 399877-399934) and Volume 2, HS-038 475 to HS-038 528 (TRIS 399935-399988) respectively.
Automotive Automotion Limited42 Lloyd Park Avenue
Croydon CRO 5SB, Surrey, England
Alfa Romeo Auto SpAMilan, Italy
- Publication Date: 1984
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 149 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Automobile industry; Conferences; Development; Management; Manufacturing; Production; Research; Technology
- Uncontrolled Terms: Management systems; Research and development
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00399876
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-038 417
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 31 1985 12:00AM