MINORITY CONTRACTOR ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM STUDY. VOLUME II. A PLAN FOR RESOURCE ASSISTANCE
The report covers the establishment of a total resource assistance program to insure availability of supportive services. The folowing topic areas are included: need for minority contractor resource assistance, the concept of the program, the operation of the program, and an implementation plan for the delivery of resource assistance. WMATA's leadership is required for minority contractor participation and Federal funds.
- See also Volume 1, PB-237250.
Washington Metro Area Transit CommissionWashington, DC USA
Booz-Allen Public Administration Services, Incorporated1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
One America, Incorporated1330 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20005
Urban Industries CorporationGalion, OH USA
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Employment; Financing; Hiring policies; Minorities; Rapid transit
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00080658
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: WMATA/BA-74/4, Final Report
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 6 2003 12:00AM