ORE-QUESTION D 154.1--LOADINGS, DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF ORTHOTROPIC DECKS. STATE OF THE ART IN 1983 ON TEN EUROPEAN RAILWAYS
This report gives an analysis of the state of the art on ten European railways of the design and construction of existing steel bridges with orthotropic decks. The problems dealt with in this study are as follows: Traffic loading, design, as well as the structural arrangement of these components. This comparative analysis reveals the extent to which the rules of the various railways differ for these components.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1984-4
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge decks; Depth perception; Metal bridges; Railroad bridges; Steel bridges; Structural design; Technology
- Geographic Terms: Europe
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d154
- Subject Areas: Construction; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00399597
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORE D 154/1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 30 1985 12:00AM