FACTORS AFFECTING THE INCIDENCE OF BUS CRIME IN LOS ANGELES. VOLUME 2. APPENDICES
A survey of 1088 randomly-selected households was conducted to measure the incidence of bus crime in west central Los Angeles, and to assess sources of reporting error and isolate environmental factors contributing to bus crime. Volume II contains appendices: A--Survey Questionnaire; B--Sample Design, Sampling Error and Probable Bias; C--Observations at Three Dangerous Bus Stops; D--Some Transit Crime Reporting Systems in Southern California--Towards An Alternative Method.
- See also PB85-190841.
University of California, Los AngelesInstitute for Social Science Research
Los Angeles, CA United States 90024
- Levine, N
- Wachs, M
- Publication Date: 1985-1
- Pagination: 123 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus transportation; Crimes; Data collection; Surveys
- Identifier Terms: Urban Mass Transportation Act
- Geographic Terms: Los Angeles (California)
- Old TRIS Terms: Umta section 6
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00399571
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-CA-06-0195-85-2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 30 1985 12:00AM