TRAVEL TIME STUDIES FOR SURFACE TRANSPORTATION JULY 1981-JANUARY 1985 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
This bibliography contains citations concerning travel time studies pertaining to a variety of surface transportation modes. Topics include mass transit system planning, performance, and operations, travel time forecasting models, and effects of changing travel patterns and scheduling. Value aspects of travel time, and the effects of road network control systems are also discussed. (This updated bibliography contains 55 citations, 37 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes PB83-805101.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1985-1
- Pagination: 53 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Forecasting; Management; Performance evaluations; Public transit; Transit vehicle operations; Transportation planning; Travel patterns; Travel time
- Old TRIS Terms: Transit management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00399570
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 30 1985 12:00AM