KAMAZ TRUCKS UNDERGO TESTING
Testing of the new series of KamAz trucks is discussed. Seven models from the first of three series of new designs have undergone factory testing and have been submitted for state testing. A wide range of modifications are available and much attention has been devoted toward driver comfort.
- Trans. of Za Rulem (USSR) n4 p9 1973.
Army Foreign Science and Technology Center220 7th Street, NE
Charlottesville, VA United States 22901
- Publication Date: 1974-3-14
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Comfort; Drivers; Manufacturing; Testing; Trailers; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00080652
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FSTC-HT-23-1815-73
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 6 1975 12:00AM