INTERACTION BETWEEN VARIOUS TYPES OF TRANSPORTATION
Problems examined included interaction between various types of transportation and the development of container transportation in the USSR and abroad. The collection is intended for the scientific, technical and engineering personnel engaged in all types of transportation, as well as for instructors, students and graduate students.
- Trans. of unidentified Russian Language mono., pub. by Vsesoyuznyi Institut Nauchnoi i Tekhnicheskoi Informatsii, Moscow, 1971 104p.
Army Foreign Science and Technology Center220 7th Street, NE
Charlottesville, VA United States 22901
- Osipov, V T
- Publication Date: 1973-11-25
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Intermodal transfer; Intermodal transportation; International trade; Railroad transportation; Technology; Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: Russia (Federation)
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Highways; Marine Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00080651
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FSTC-HT-23-1136-73
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 6 1975 12:00AM