DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION AND RELATED FEDERAL AGENCIES APPROPRIATIONS FOR 1986. HEARING BEFORE A SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE COMMITTEE ON APPROPRIATIONS, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, NINETY-NINTH CONGRESS, FIRST SESSION
Hearings are presented of the Subcommittee on Department of Transportation and related agencies appropriations. Testimony is presented on the fiscal year 1986 budget requests for the following: the Coast Guard; Office of the Inspector General; Research and Special Program Administration; St Lawrence Subway; and the Secretary of Transportation. Testimony was also presented on appropriations of the following related agencies: Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board; and the Panama Canal Commission.
United States CongressHouse Committee on Appropriations
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1985
- Pagination: 1006 p.
- TRT Terms: Appropriations; Federal government; Hearings; Transportation departments
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00399484
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Part 3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 25 2004 1:42AM