GUIDELINES FOR THE PREVENTION OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN THE WORKPLACE
This book is designed to assist the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) employees to better understand the problem of sexual harassment in the workplace and to provide information which will promote the achievement of NHTSA's objective of preventing its occurrence. The book provides pertinent information, including definition, text of the law, and techniques for coping with incidents of sexual harassment. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidelines on sexual harassment are also presented.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1985-1
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Definitions; Laws; Personnel; Sexual harassment; Work environment; Workplaces
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00399259
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-806 687
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 30 1985 12:00AM