MOTORCYCLING AND YOU: 56 IDEAS FOR TWO-WHEELED SAFETY. 1974 EDITION
An illustrated, easily readable handbook intended for the motorcyclist emphasizes the skill needed to operate a motorcycle safety. Suggestions are given for proper behavior in traffic, correct use of brakes and gears, defensive driving, smooth steering, use of traction, and wearing helmets, goggles and protective clothing.
Bete (Channing L) Company, IncorporatedGreenfield, MA United States
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Drivers; Goggles; Handbooks; Helmets; Motor skills; Motorcyclists; Protective clothing; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00399206
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-025 624U
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 31 1985 12:00AM