PROCEEDINGS OF THE TWENTY-SECOND AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CONTRACTORS' COORDINATION MEETING P-155
This publication contains papers from the Proceedings of the Twenty-Second Automotive Technology Development Contractors' Coordination Meeting. The following topics are covered: United States/Canadian Joint Session on Alternative Fuels--Alcohol Fuels; United States/Canadian Joint Session on Alternative Fuels-Alcohol, Liquid Hydrocarbon and Gaseous Fuels; Stirling Technology (Sessions I and II); Program Overview/Industry Perspectives Session; Heavy Duty Transport Technology (Sessions I and II); Gas Turbine Technology Session; and Ceramic Technology (Sessions I and II).
- SAE Meeting held in Dearborn, Michigan, October 29-November 2, 1984.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1985-3
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 547 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohols; Alternate fuels; Automobile industry; Ceramic materials; Diesel engines; Diesel fuels; Engine performance; Gas turbines; Heavy duty vehicles; Liquefied gases; Methane; Methanol; Natural gas; Stirling engines; Technology assessment; Turbine engines; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines; Heavy duty engines
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00399156
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: P-155, HS-038 865
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 30 1985 12:00AM