This publication contains the following papers: Results Obtained with Variable Turbine Entry Turbochargers on the IVECO 8140.21 DI Diesel Engine, R. Ellensohn; Comparison of a Supercharger vs. a Turbocharger in a Small Displacement Gasoline Engine Application, D. A. Singer; Ceramic Turbine Wheel Developments for Mitsubishi Turbocharger, Y. Okazaki et al; Development of Silicon Nitride Turbine Rotors, J. Miyauchi and Y. Kobayashi; Computer Analysis of Turbocharger Heat Soak Back Properties, T. Mikogami et al; Turbocharging Developments on Vehicle Diesel Engines, N. Watson; Application of Air-To-Air Charge Cooling to the Two-Stroke Cycle Diesel Engine, D. A. Richeson et al; A Parametric Study of the Exhaust Valve Requirements of High Output Truck Engines, S. J. Charlton and P. Pappas; Selection of Charge Air Cooling System for Two-Stroke Cycle Diesel Engines, H. D. Rass et al.
- Includes HS-038 826--HS-038 834. International Congress and Exposition Detroit, Michigan, February 25-March 1, 1985.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1985
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Ceramic materials; Cooling; Diesel engines; Engines; Exhaust valves; Gasoline engines; Rotors; Silicon nitride; Simulation; Superchargers; Trucks; Turbochargers; Two stroke cycle engines
- Old TRIS Terms: Air-to-air charge cooling; Truck engines
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00399116
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-616, HS-038 825
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 30 1985 12:00AM