WEAK POINTS OF CARS 1985. PERIODIC INSPECTIONS 1984. MAKE BY MAKE ACCOUNT OF THE DEFECTS IN PASSENGER CARS OF THE 1972, 1974, 1976, 1978, 1980 AND 1982 MODELS
Weak Points of Cars 1985 summarizes the inspection results for vehicles in general as well as for different kinds of vehicles and particular passenger car makes/types. Compared with earlier reports with the same title this report has principally the same structure as last year's. The introduction deals with the different kinds of vehicles. The results of the inspections of passenger cars, light and heavy lorries, buses, motorcycles, caravans and light and heavy trailers are presented. The vehicle fleet is dominated by passenger cars and accordingly the main part of this report is devoted to them. The review consists of 49 particular car types. The observation frequencies for seven main systems and 18 subsystems are presented. Six different year models are presented if possible. This means that the report includes inspection results for cars from two to twelve years of age. The review draws the attention to components that should be watched.
AB Svensk BilprovningP.O. Box 508
S-162 15 Vallingby, Sweden
- Publication Date: 1984
- Features: Appendices; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 141 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Buses; Defects; Heavy vehicles; Inspection; Light trucks; Motor vehicles; Motorcycles; Tractor trailer combinations
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00399076
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-038 375
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 30 1985 12:00AM