INVESTIGATION OF THE EFFECTS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION ON ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS IN A MOTOR VEHICLE
The amount of electronic equipment fitted to UK and European produced cars is starting to expand rapidly and an increasing number of safety critical functions are becoming electronically controlled. To ensure the reliability of this equipment it is essential to test its immunity to interference from a whole range of sources of electromagnetic radiation.
Motor Industry Research AssociationWatling Street
Nuneaton CV10 0TU, Warwickshire, England
- Gibbons, W
- Aspinall, D T
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Automated vehicle control; Automobiles; Electromagnetism; Electronic control; Interference
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00396794
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: MIRA-85/07/WTS
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1986 12:00AM