SOIL BIN FACILITIES: CHARACTERISTICS AND UTILIZATION
The results of a survey of soil bin facilities worldwide are summarized. Characteristics and capabilities of the soil bin facilities are cited as well as types of soil-machine tests performed. Research emphasis of the laboratories is discussed. This paper should serve as a valuable reference to soil dynamics specialists by providing a list of soil bin facilities worldwide, their locations, principal investigator, and plans for future research activities.
- From the Proceedings of the International Conference on the Performance of Off-Road Vehicles and Machines (8th), Volume 3. Held at Cambridge, England, on August 5-11, 1984, AD-A150 653, pp1211-1216.
Deere and CompanyMoline, IL United States
- Publication Date: 1984-8
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Laboratories; Research; Soil tests; Storage facilities; Test facilities
- Old TRIS Terms: Bins
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Research; Terminals and Facilities; I41: General Soil Surveys;
- Accession Number: 00396787
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1986 12:00AM