PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON THE PERFORMANCE OF OFF-ROAD VEHICLES AND MACHINES (8TH), VOLUME 3. HELD AT CAMBRIDGE, ENGLAND, ON AUGUST 5-11, 1984
The three volumes consist of a collection of all significant papers presented at the 8th International Conference. Subjects include: Tyre-soil interaction; theoretical aspects of ride dynamics; track-soil interaction; practical aspects of ride dynamics; operation of paddy fields; operation on steep slopes; soil compaction; steering; computer modeling; vehicle component design; measurement of soil and snow properties and soil bin facilities; and vehicle design.
- See Also AD-P004 376 - AD-P004 402, and Volume 1, AD-A148 634.
International Society for Terrain-Vehicle SystemsListon, RA, President, c/o CRREL, 72 Lyme Road
Hanover, NH United States 03755
- Dwyer, M J
- Publication Date: 1984-8
- Pagination: 384 p.
- TRT Terms: All terrain vehicles; Conferences; Railroad tracks; Simulation; Slopes; Soil compaction; Soils; Steering; Tires; Vehicle components; Vehicle dynamics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Interaction
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment; I61: Equipment and Maintenance Methods;
- Accession Number: 00396772
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1986 12:00AM