HOW ARE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION DECISIONS MADE?
HUR FATTAS OFFENTLIGA BESLUT I TRANSPORTFRAAGOR?
The objective of the conference was to present the results from a pilot study (TFK Report 1982:13) and to discuss the possibilities of rationalizing the public decision making process. The papers presented at the conference were as follows: Some viewpoints on public decision making (Ramstroem, D and Westerberg, B); Decisions in questions of transportation (Claesson, AA). (TRRL)
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9185402729
Swedish Transport Research CommissionGrev Turegatan 12D
11446 Stocklhom, Sweden
- Ramstroem, D
- WESTERBERG, B
- Claesson, A A
- Publication Date: 1983
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 37 p.
- Issue Number: 10
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Costs; Decision making; Economic efficiency; Freight transportation; Management; Public transit; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Efficiency
- ITRD Terms: 155: Administration; 8525: Conference; 224: Cost; 2248: Decision process; 5911: Efficiency; 741: Goods traffic; 744: Public transport
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Freight Transportation; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00396656
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute (VTI)
- ISBN: 91-854-02-72-9
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monograph
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1985 12:00AM