SUBSURFACE INVESTIGATION, SECTION A016D, ROCKVILLE ROUTE (REPORT NO. 3)
Results are summarized herein of four test borings made at the location of the planned General Maintenance Field Base Building in Shady Grove Yard of Section A016d of Rockville Route. The borings were performed to investigate detailed subsurface conditions at the planned building which is situated in the southeast area of the Shady Grove Yard. The report contains geological sections incorporating the new borings, logs of the borings and a discussion of anticipated design and construction problems.
- See also PB84-129691.
Mueser, Rutledge, Johnston and DeSimone415 Madison Avenue
New York, NY United States 10017
De Leuw, Cather and Company1201 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority600 Fifth Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1984-9-28
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Boring; Geological surveying; Rapid transit; Tunneling
- Identifier Terms: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Old TRIS Terms: Subsurface explorations
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00396412
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: MRJD-84-195
- Contract Numbers: WMATA-3Z725W
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1985 12:00AM