AIRBAG DEMONSTRATION PROGRAM
Sled tests were performed using a driver-only air bag system in conjunction with various belting systems to determine injury criteria using 5th, 50th, and 95th percentile dummies. This report is a compilation and description of those tests.
East Liberty, OH United States 43319
- Esser, R C
- Publication Date: 1984-1
- Features: Appendices; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 410 p.
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Demonstration projects; Dummies; Injury classification; Manual safety belts; Sled tests
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00396283
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: RD 583-2 Final Rpt., HS-806 580
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1985 12:00AM