SYSTEMS ANALYSIS/OPERATIONS RESEARCH: TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS. 1970-FEBRUARY 1985 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
This bibliography contains citations concerning the application of systems analysis and operations research to surface, air and space transportation systems for both passengers and goods. Transportation systems relative to such areas as civil engineering, cargo loading operations, engineering education, computerized management information systems and urban emergency services are also included. (This update bibliography contains 123 citations, 10 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes PB-84-862846.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1985-3
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Advanced driver information systems; Advanced driver information systems; Bibliographies; Civil engineering; Disasters and emergency operations; Education; Engineering; Hazards and emergency operations; Loads; Management information systems; Operations research; Systems analysis; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Loading
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation system analysis
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00396059
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 30 1985 12:00AM