STATISTICS '83 ROAD ACCIDENTS JAPAN
This statistical report, covering the year 1983, was compiled by the International Association of Traffic and Safety Sciences with the cooperation of the Japanese National Police Agency. The basic data for these road traffic accident statistics were mainly prepared through the computer system of the National Police Agency based upon the "Basic Investigation Detailed Form" as established on January 1, 1980. The report includes seven sections: (1) Road Traffic Situation, 1946-83; (2) Traffic Accidents: Trends; (3) Traffic Accidents and Casualties in 1983 (including traffic accidents, fatal accidents, casualties, child casualties and traffic accidents on expressways); (4) Control of Traffic Violations; (5) Traffic Regulations and Control; (6) Driver's License; and, (7) Reference Information.
Tokyo 104-0028, Japan
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Children; Driver licensing; Expressways; Fatalities; Statistics; Traffic crashes; Traffic regulations; Trend (Statistics)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Violations
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00395960
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-038 164
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1985 12:00AM