17TH WORLD ROAD CONGRESS-SYDNEY, OCTOBER-1983
The 17th World Road Congress was held in Sydney in October 1983. In this proceedings volume, paper meeted at the congress are grouped under 5 main heading: (a) earthworks, drainage, subpade; (b) constrection and maintenance of pavements; (c) interurban roads and motorway; (d) roads in urban areas; and (e) roads in developing areas.
- Proceedings of the 17th World Road Congress Sydney 1983.
Permanent International Association of Road Congr2 Boulevard de la Tour Maubourg
F-75007 Paris, France
- Publication Date: 1983
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 1124 p.
- TRT Terms: Arterial highways; Conferences; Developing countries; Drainage; Earthwork; Highways; Pavement maintenance; Paving; Research; Subgrade (Pavements); Urban highways
- Subject Areas: Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Planning and Forecasting; Research; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00395932
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1985 12:00AM