1984 MOTORCYCLE STATISTICAL ANNUAL
This publication contains statistical data and trends within the motorcycle industry. It provides a comprehensive, orderly and accurate source of motorcycle statistics which will be updated yearly. The contents cover the following categories: the motorcycle market (population, registrations, economic value, new sales, imports, wholesale sales, etc.); manufacturers and distributors; the retail marketplace; motorcycle usage; the motorcycle owner; and other national motorcycle organizations.
Motorcycle Industry Council, Incorporated3151 Airway Avenue, Building P-1
Costa Mesa, CA United States 92626
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Industries; Markets; Motorcycles; Motorcyclists; Ownership; Retail trade; Statistics; Trend (Statistics); Utilization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Distributors; Owners
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00395712
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-038 010
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1985 12:00AM