ALTERNATIVES TO THE AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT AID PROGRAM
The report evaluates possible modifications to the Airport Development Aid Program (ADAP). The most desirable improvement to ADAP is obtained by extending ADAP eligibility to include terminal area investment. This would permit more efficient and more equitable use of ADAP funds. Increasing the federal share of project costs to 75%, to some extent, also appears desirable. This modification would allow increased support of airport development more comparable to federal support of other transportation modes.
Urban Systems Research & Engineering, Incorporated1033 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA United States 02138
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1973-3
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport planning; Airports; Development; Federal aid; Financing; Freight terminals; Intermodal terminals; Investments
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport development
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Freight Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00080454
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-3142
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 27 1975 12:00AM