ACCIDENT FACTS. 1984 EDITION
A detailed analysis is presented of accidental deaths and injuries. The data is presented in various categories: all accidents, work accidents, motor vehicle accidents, accidents in public places, accidents in the home, farm accidents, and school accidents. The motor vehicle accident data cover accident totals, vehicle miles and death rates, the principal classes of motor vehicle deaths, type of accident and age of victim, Interstate system accidents, urban and rural areas, pedal cycle accidents, vehicle movement in accidents, place and type of road, improper driving, contributing factors, fatality rates by different nations, deaths by day, night, and month, alcohol, occupant restraints, speed, driver age and sex, pedestrians, vehicle type, holiday deaths, trucks, and death rates by costs, age, state, and cities.
National Safety Council444 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL United States 60611
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: 96 p.
- TRT Terms: Age; Alcoholic beverages; Classification; Crashes; Drivers; Fatalities; Highways; Human characteristics; Injuries; Pedestrians; Restraint systems; Rural areas; Traffic crashes; Trucks; Urban areas; Vehicle classification; Vehicle miles of travel
- Uncontrolled Terms: Death rate; Driver characteristics; Highway classification
- Old TRIS Terms: Occupant restraint
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00395479
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-038 007
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1985 12:00AM