SOFTWARE SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. INTRODUCTION TO URBAN TRAVEL DEMAND FORECASTING. VOLUME II. EVALUATION
In the report, Volume II, an evaluation of transportation alternatives is made and discussion centers around the evaluation problem, methods of community interaction, prediction of and incidents of impacts, evaluation methods, and extended evaluation method. A summary is presented and references are furnished.
- Paper copy also available in set of 3 reports as PB-236 846-SET, PC$15.00.
Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Company1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
Cambridge Systematics, Incorporated100 Cambridge Park Drive, Suite 400
Cambridge, MA USA 02140
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 80 p.
- TRT Terms: Mathematical models; Passengers; Simulation; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00080422
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: URD.PMM.74.2.1
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-20020
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 11 1981 12:00AM