SOFTWARE SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. INTRODUCTION TO URBAN TRAVEL DEMAND FORECASTING. SUMMARY
The summary report serves as a guide to Volumes I and II. An overview of UTPS is presented and the purposes of travel forecasting in terms of sketch planning and long-range and short-range planning are discussed. Within the scope of transportation planning, the range of options, impacts and principles are considered. Guidelines to the use of the manual are outlined. References are furnished.
- Paper copy also available in set of 3 reports as PB-236 846-SET, PC$15.00.
Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Company1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
Cambridge Systematics, Incorporated100 Cambridge Park Drive, Suite 400
Cambridge, MA USA 02140
- Publication Date: 1974-3-31
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Mathematical models; Passengers; Simulation; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00080420
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: URD.PMM.74.3.1
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-20020
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 11 1981 12:00AM