SOFTWARE SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. DEMAND MODEL SELECTION MANUAL
The manual describes procedures for selection of demand models used in forecasting urban travel. It was prepared for UMTA under its Software Systems Development Program (SSDP) and is designed as an integral part of the UMTA Transportation Planning System (UTPS). The purpose of the manual is to instruct the planner on how to develop criteria and formulate hypotheses to guide the selection and testing of demand models in the context of overall travel forecasting process.
- See also PB-236847 thru PB-236-849, TRIS 080419-080422.
Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Company1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
Cambridge Systematics, Incorporated100 Cambridge Park Drive, Suite 400
Cambridge, MA USA 02140
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Pagination: 53 p.
- TRT Terms: Passengers; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00080419
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: URD.PMM.75.5.1
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-20020
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 11 1981 12:00AM