INSURANCE LOSSES PERSONAL INJURY PROTECTION COVERAGES: PASSENGER CARS, VANS, PICKUPS, AND UTILITY VEHICLES 1981-1983 MODELS
This Highway Loss Data Institute (HLDI) report presents the frequency of claims for injuries to occupants of 1981, 1982, and 1983 model year passenger cars, vans, pickup trucks, and utility vehicles. Claim frequency results are shown separately for all medical claims and for those claims for which the medical losses exceeded $250, $500, and $1,000.
Arlington, VA United States 22201
- Publication Date: 1984-9
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile insurance; Automobiles; Costs; Health care; Injuries; Insurance claims; Loss and damage claims; Losses; Pickup trucks; Utility vehicles; Vans
- Uncontrolled Terms: Medical costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Pickups
- Subject Areas: Finance; Freight Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00395343
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HLDI I83-1 Res Rpt., HS-037 929
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1985 12:00AM