EXAMINATION OF ALCOHOL INTOXICATION IN CASES OF SUSPECTED DRUNKEN DRIVERS II. A MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE RESULTS OF CLINICAL EXAMINATION AND BLOOD ALCOHOL.
In 1970-1971 the present authors analysed the results of 6,839 clinical examinations of suspected drunken drivers in Finland. This work is an extension of that analysis and in the present work an attempt was made to develop a mathematical model for a clinical examination system.
- This paper was sponsored by the Finnish Foundation for Alcohol Studies, Helsinki and the National Research Council For Medical Sciences, Finland.
LiikenneturvaSitratie 7, Box 29
FIN-00421 Helsinki, Finland
- PENTTILA, A
- Tenhu, M
- Kataja, M
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Blood alcohol levels; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Mathematical analysis; Mathematical models; Medical examinations and tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Clinical tests
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00080400
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 15
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1975 12:00AM