ALCOHOL ABUSE, ALCOHOLISM AND DRUG ABUSE AMENDMENTS OF 1984
This Report from the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, U.S. Senate, refers to Senate bill S.2615. It reports favorably thereon with amendments and recommends that the bill as amended passes. Contents of this report are as follows: summary of the bill; background and need for legislation; hearings; committee views; votes in committee; cost estimate; regulatory impact statement; family fairness statement; section-by-section summary; and changes in existing law. S.2615 extends the authorizations for federal activities relating to alcohol and drug programs for research, information dissemination, prevention and technical assistance to the States.
- 98th Congress, 2nd Session.
United States SenateCommittee on Labor and Human Resources
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1984-5
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohol abuse; Alcohol use; Alcoholism; Amendments; Demonstration projects; Drugs; Finance; Financing; Hearings; Laws; Research; Safety programs; Traffic safety education
- Uncontrolled Terms: Programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Alcohol education programs
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Finance; Law; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00394998
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: 98-477, HS-037 852
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1985 12:00AM