STATE HIGHWAY COST-ALLOCATION GUIDE. VOLUME 1. MAIN TEXT
The Guide incorporates the latest methodologies, data, research, and findings from the recent national study and from recent selected State studies. In addition to providing guidance to the States for designing and conducting a cost-allocation study the Guide also provides information to assist States in identifying data needs and sources and resource requirements.
- See also PB85-127447.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1984-10
- Pagination: 305 p.
- TRT Terms: Cost allocation; Costs; Guidelines; Highways; Information, data, and knowledge; State highways
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data needs
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Finance; Highways; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00394853
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1985 12:00AM