PROCEEDINGS OF THE SEMINAR ON SHORT-TERM AND AREA-WIDE EVALUATION OF SAFETY MEASURES HELD AT AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS ON APRIL 19-21, 1982
After an opening address, an introduction, and a background paper, the summaries of the papers presented at the OECD Seminar on short-term and area-wide evaluation of safety measures, held in Amsterdam, April 19-21, 1982, are presented. General reports of seminar sessions 1-8, a general report of the seminar, and conclusions and recommendations are added. The full texts of the individual papers have been published separately.
The Hague, Netherlands 2594 AW
- Oppe, S
- WEGMAN, FCM
- Publication Date: 1983
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Evaluation; Safety; Time duration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Short term
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00394844
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: R-83-22
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1985 12:00AM