COMPUTERS IN SHIPBUILDING
Contents: Basic directions and methodology of using electronic computers in shipbuilding; using the electronic computer for engineering computations and for processing and storing structural information; using the EC for technical-economic computations and the solution of extremal problems in shipbuilding; using the computer for automating sketch work and engineering processes in shipbuilding; using the EC in perfecting methods of planning and control of ship design and construction processes; organization-technical problems and the effectiveness of service provided by electronic computer techniques to the shipbuilding industry.
- Translation of monograph Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki, Sudostroyeniye 1965-1967, Primeneniye Elektronnykh Vychislitelnykh Mashin v Sudostroyeniy, Moscow, 1969, pp1-134.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Mitsevich, A T
- Muchinik, L N
- Publication Date: 1971-8-25
- Pagination: 141 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer aided design; Quality control; Shipbuilding; Ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship construction quality control; Ship technology
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00024842
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1973 12:00AM