ASSOCIATION OF AMERICAN RAILROADS, COMMUNICATIONS AND SIGNAL SECTION, 14TH ANNUAL MEETING, ADVANCE REPORTS, 1974
The Advance Reports represents in condensed form a portion of the efforts of the members and officers of the various committees for 1974. The reports included in the book represent only a portion of the total work performed during the year, as many of the assignments are continuous.
- Presented at the AAR, 14th Annual Meeting, Communications and Signals Section, Atlanta, Ga., September 16-18, 1974.
Association of American Railroads50 F Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20001-1564
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 306 p.
- TRT Terms: Communications; Hump yards; Traffic signal control systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Signal systems
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00080343
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1976 12:00AM