TRAIN TRACK DYNAMICS - GUIDELINES FOR: TRAIN HANDLING, TRAIN AND STRUCTURE, ENGINEER EDUCATION
The abstract of guidelines taken from Track Train Dynamics Manual indicates factors in four areas which are important in improving the performance of freight trains.
- An RPI-AAR cooperative program. See 080130.
Chicago, IL United States 60616
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 83 p.
- TRT Terms: Braking; Braking performance; Education; Locomotive engineers; Locomotive operation; Locomotive operations; Overturning; Rail (Railroads); Railroad tracks; Stresses; Train operation; Train operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Locomotive engineer's tasks; Rail overturning; Track stress; Train parting
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00080341
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of American Railroads Research Center
- Report/Paper Numbers: R-122(73T 0252)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1976 12:00AM