WILL YOU MAKE IT HOME TONIGHT?
This booklet presents basic facts about drinking and driving. The topics covered are as follows: how to identify the drunk driver; how to protect yourself from the drunk driver; how alcohol effects driving skills; how to determine how much alcohol is too much; and how to reduce the problem of drinking and driving.
National Safety Council444 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL United States 60611
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholic beverages; Countermeasures; Driver performance; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Personnel performance
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00394226
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-037 802
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: May 31 1985 12:00AM