REPORT ON SEQUENCE OF EVENTS FOLLOWING HOUSTON, TEXAS DERAILMENT. PHASE 01 REPORT
This report concerns only the behavior of the tank cars following the derailment. Further, there are no conclusions drawn since this would be premature and inconsistent with the plan of doing so only after assembly and study of all past and current accident data.
- An RPI-AAR Cooperative Project.
Chicago, IL United States 60616
- Reedy, C E
- Publication Date: 1971-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Derailments; Hazardous materials
- Identifier Terms: Missouri Pacific Railroad
- Old TRIS Terms: Tank car safety research and test project
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00080295
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of American Railroads
- Report/Paper Numbers: R-132
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1976 12:00AM