U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 15TH ANNUAL REPORT. FISCAL YEAR 1981
Detailed accounts are given of the U.S. Department of Transportation activities in 1981. Progress reports are presented of the following divisions: Office of the Secretary; U.S. Coast Guard; Federal Aviation Administration; Federal Highway Administration; Federal Railroad Administration; National Highway Traffic Safety Administration; Urban Mass Transportation Administration; St. Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation; and Research and Special Programs Administration. Particular achievements are noted in the following areas: regulatory reform; transportation safety; marine transportation; aviation; highways; railroads; urban mass transportation and materials transportation.
Office of the Secretary of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1982
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 77 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Freight transportation; Highway transportation; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Regulations; Reviews; Transportation departments; Water transportation
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation; U.S. Federal Aviation Administration; U.S. Federal Highway Administration; U.S. Federal Railroad Administration; U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration; U.S. Urban Mass Transportation Administration; United States Coast Guard
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Highways; Law; Marine Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Research; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00394053
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-037 784
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 31 1985 12:00AM