AN ADVANCED AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT CONCEPT BASED ON EXTENSIONS OF THE UPGRADED THIRD GENERATION ATC SYSTEM. SYSTEM B: 1995 LOS ANGELES BASIN TRAFFIC MODEL, VOLUME II
The volume contains the complete set of arrival/departure matrices and its supporting data, used for the generation of the snapshot of Los Angeles 1995 airspace (Appendix B). This snapshot is listed in its entirety (Appendix C). Also included are summary statistics on the snapshot in the form of density maps of the basin by altitude bands and detailed altitude and speed statistics for important flight categories (Appendix D).
- See also Series 4, Vol 1, AD-785 309 and Series 5, AD-785 311.
Mitre CorporationWestgate Research Park
McLean, VA United States 22101
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Mundra, A D
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 127 p.
- TRT Terms: Advanced automation system (Air traffic control); Air traffic control; Airspace (Aeronautics); Airspace (Law); Altitude; Arrivals and departures; Density; Speed; Statistics; Traffic models
- Geographic Terms: Los Angeles (California); Los Angeles Metropolitan Area
- Old TRIS Terms: Third generation systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00080272
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MTR-6419-Ser-4-Vol-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA70WA-2448
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM